Monday, November 28, 2011

Movember



This year two of the teachers at my school organized a Movember movement. Movember is a charity event where men grow their moustaches for the month of November to raise money for cancer research. My previous record for growing facial har is a beard that lasted nine day. I never even grew a mo for one day before. I could have made numerous posts about my journey through Movember, but I’ve simply been way too busy.

In many of the pictures posted on here I am at my school’s annual dinner. It’s always a truly awesome event with free flowing beer and wine in a five star hotel. The theme of this year’s dinner was retro and that fit in nicely with our Movember movement. I suggested Lyna dress up as Princess Leia and she made it happen. 



Pablo Escobar with a jogger from the 70's.


The Hulkster made an appearance.


I don't know these individuals.



My birthday happens to be about halfway through Movember. I was spoiled by my classes as usual. About 15 minutes after my period 5 class started only about 1/3 of the class was there. I knew something was up so I kept my cool. It was some tasty cake indeed.




Period 5 with a few visitors from Period 6.

Two more days until the mo must go. It's really itchy.


There has been significant mo growth since these pictures were taken. Hopefully I can post a final picture on the final day of Movember.




No comments:

Post a Comment