Monday, August 29, 2011

First Mobile Post

Selamat Hari Raya!

This is my first attempt at mobile blogging. I'm doing this poolside in Ko Samui, Thailand. I'm currently on a one week holiday for Hari Raya. I decidedcfor this holiday that I would ride my motorcycle from KL to Thailand. I made all the way to Hat Yai, but I decided to continue my journey to Ko Samui by bus as riding the bike is bit scary at times.

Two days before the holiday my boss informed me that I was going to receive an iPad two as part of a pilot program. I love this thing. My only complaint would be all of the cmpatibility issue, which I know are just money grab atttes by Apple. Seriously, you couldn't put a USB slot on these sophisticated pieces of technology? I guess you want us to all sign up for your cloud. I also can't upload photos to Facebook or blogger. I'm guessing there is a money making motive behind that one too. Anyway, I don't want to sound ungrateful because this thing is kind of awesome. I'm not even sure I can go back to a laptop now.

I'm sending this post in by e-mail, so I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment