Thursday, July 7, 2011

Setting Up in Malaysia

I got some new toys this week to help me enjoy my time here in Malaysia.


I ordered a full set of hockey equipment (less skates) from Hockey Monkey. The equipment was reasonably priced. My order got held up a few times and they required me to call them twice, but it only took five days to get here once they shipped it. Last time I was in Malaysia I always had to rummage through the equipment locker at the hockey rink and borrow spare equipment. Everyone will definitely be surprised to see me with my own gear.

It's a pretty big bag. The backpack style hockey bag will let me get to the rink on my motorcycle. Not sure about how to get the stick there. Next time we go on holiday I'm going to make Lyna take this backpack. People will think I'm abusive.




Wheels are mandatory in Malaysia. I decided to buy a larger bike than I had last time. I’m hoping that I can eventually ride it up to Thailand on long weekends or holidays. This bike barely cost any more than my old 1997 Honda





2009 Demak DMX150
 
Badass!

No comments:

Post a Comment