Sunday, July 10, 2011

Doing My Homework

I am a student currently in the final year of a Master of Education degree from OISE at the University of Toronto. I have been doing this online for the past two years while teaching in Asia and it takes up a good chunk of my time. However, I often feel bored when on those rare times where I’m on holiday from both teaching and learning. Anyway, the course I’m currently taking is called Holistic Approaches to Information Technology and part of the course is to create a reflective journal about our learning experience. Since the journal is supposed to be in blog form, I figured I’d share it here as this blog has a teaching and learning theme.

http://davidslearningjournal.wordpress.com/

If you’re an international teacher interested in an M.Ed from the University of Toronto, post a comment and get in touch. I’ll answer any questions and tell you about my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment