Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last Day of Class

Nov 30: Lyna not feeling so well. She claims it was bad milk I put in the coffee I made her. No matter what, it's my fault.

Movember 30th, just hours before my hockey team got knocked out of playoff contention. It was an awesome game and I'm psyched on next season.

Dec 1: Last day of class. This is (some of) Period 3. Notice my missing Mo.

Hanging with El Neilnio. He attended both the Period 3 and Period 5 class parties. No one has ever done that before.

I was going to make this my profile on Facebook, but posting it here works well too.

Yes, I do break dance on special occasions.


Period 5 ordered lots of pizza.


It was gone within five minutes.







No comment on this picture.

Bucket of muffins provided by Michelle from Period 6. 

Period 6

The student council president study during the class party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment