Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ice Hockey


This is a picture of me taking a face off at the Malaysian International 3 on 3 ice hockey tournament. In Malaysia you have to specify ice hockey because people will automatically think of field hockey if you don't. Malaysia entered two teams. I was on Cobras 2. I was just playing for fun, but some of the massive beatings we took hurt a little. During the game against Cobras 1, I asked Lyna to go shopping and not watch the massacre the was about to take place and she agree, but the sneaky one watched the whole 11-1 beating. The Singapore Manimals took first place and thankfully they were not in our pool so we never had to get spanked by them. We did manage to win our final game so we didn't finish dead last. 




My school sponsors a team in the local ice hockey league. I'm happy to be the newest addition to CPU hockey team. We played our first game last week and had to settle for a 5-5 draw. I didn't get any points and I'm still not totally back into game form. I haven't gotten my own jersey yet. The one I'm wearing is a loner. Hopefully, I'll get mine soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment